hf1

Easyfits.where are they cheapest?

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Easyfits.where are they cheapest?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:09 pm

I am going to get some easyfits to try for the boys. Was just wondering if anyone knows where is the cheapest to get them from? Also is there any difference between the white ones and the print ones in regards to wicking ect? Thanks :-)

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Easyfits.where are they cheapest?

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Not sure if you can get cheaper online, but if you have a Tesco extra near by it may be worth checking there as our local one sells them for £14.99 at least then you dont need to worry about postage costs x

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Hannahboo wrote:Not sure if you can get cheaper online, but if you have a Tesco extra near by it may be worth checking there as our local one sells them for £14.99 at least then you dont need to worry about postage costs x

And you can use your Clubcard points :wink:

Or check on Classifieds?

My avatar
mrsspoony
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mrsspoony » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:13 pm

You're in Peterborough aren't you? Tesco at Hampton sell them for £ 14.99. I bought one to try with my points. X

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Depends on how many you want. Bargin bots (totsbots makers) on ebay are sellign 10 boys prints for £94 plus postage. It says in the description as well thatt hey will do a 5 pack if you email them. They are slight seconds, but ive got 10 of their teenys and I still cant work out what makes them seconds
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TotsBots-Easyfit-V2-BOY-mix-10-pack-/270778444844?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item3f0ba72c2c

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:18 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Depends on how many you want. Bargin bots (totsbots makers) on ebay are sellign 10 boys prints for £94 plus postage. It says in the description as well thatt hey will do a 5 pack if you email them. They are slight seconds, but ive got 10 of their teenys and I still cant work out what makes them seconds
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TotsBots-Easyfit-V2-BOY-mix-10-pack-/270778444844?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item3f0ba72c2c
. Thanks hun. Meant to say that I did end up ordering 10 from bargain bots as I figured that if we don't get on with them I can always sell them on. Thanks again :-)

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:20 pm

:wine:
Glad you got some. I loved the teenys I got from them

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:38 pm

red_dwarf wrote::wine:
me too, and like you I can't for the life of me figure out why they are seconds as they look perfect. I love how they mean max can wear his normal non wahm clothing as I still am not feeling the fitteds and wool love as much as I would like too...I think its because I hate how his clothes ride up when he wears fitteds and wool as he can't wear normal baby vests and his little back gets cold!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 pm

angiepangie2809 wrote:
red_dwarf wrote::wine:
me too, and like you I can't for the life of me figure out why they are seconds as they look perfect. I love how they mean max can wear his normal non wahm clothing as I still am not feeling the fitteds and wool love as much as I would like too...I think its because I hate how his clothes ride up when he wears fitteds and wool as he can't wear normal baby vests and his little back gets cold!

How come he can't wear vests? Just popper them over his woolies instead :thumbsup:

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)