hf1

Easyfits.where are they cheapest?

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Easyfits.where are they cheapest?

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 pm

I am loving prefolds with a tight fitting wrap atm. The ones ive got are soooo thin that it looks liek Oliver isnt even wearing a nappy! and they last a good 4 hours on him without any boosting either. Ive got some gorge nappies in my stash atm but im reaching for the prefolds every time :giggle:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:17 pm

red_dwarf wrote:I am loving prefolds with a tight fitting wrap atm. The ones ive got are soooo thin that it looks liek Oliver isnt even wearing a nappy! and they last a good 4 hours on him without any boosting either. Ive got some gorge nappies in my stash atm but im reaching for the prefolds every time :giggle:
Its funny you mention it but I've found the prefold love the past 2 days as well. Problem is max is a power wee'er so they don't last long on him, however I love how easy they are as I am simply trifolding it in his wrap. I am using some wahm wraps I got off etsy (or hyena cart..I forget which one) and they are great but I've only got 2 of them. Have just ordered a thirsties duo wrap to try as I am not loving my rikki wraps as the binding seems rough and digs in his back. Its deffo a nice option to have as they are nice and trim. I just wish they lasted a bit longer on him without the need for boosting. Ps what wraps are you using? :-)

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 pm

evansmummy wrote:
angiepangie2809 wrote:
red_dwarf wrote::wine:
Glad you got some. I loved the teenys I got from them
me too, and like you I can't for the life of me figure out why they are seconds as they look perfect. I love how they mean max can wear his normal non wahm clothing as I still am not feeling the fitteds and wool love as much as I would like too...I think its because I hate how his clothes ride up when he wears fitteds and wool as he can't wear normal baby vests and his little back gets cold!

How come he can't wear vests? Just popper them over his woolies instead :thumbsup:
cause if he's wearing the woolies as an outfit rather than just underneith a sleepsuit or something it looks daft....a bit like superman wearing his pants over his trousers! Lol x

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Im using thirsties sized wraps an LL wraps atm tho im just about to make some myself with gussets and flaps at the front and back to hold the prefold

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Im using thirsties sized wraps an LL wraps atm tho im just about to make some myself with gussets and flaps at the front and back to hold the prefold
Ooooh I see! I think the ll wrap I've got here would be a bit big on the spider monkey right now...will try later and see. The wahm ones I've got here have the flap in that hold the prefold in place...it does make a difference too. :-)

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Noah must look daft then :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
lauraloo1917
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lauraloo1917 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi - friendly parent have a discount on EF x 5 at moment, were cheapest I found after searching a fair few sites plus they take my bristol council voucher
:yahoo:

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)