Wnos all in ones

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Wnos all in ones

Postby jclmellor » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 am

hi,
i've just bought a few wnos aios from classifieds. what do people use for inserts in these? and does anyone use these as wraps?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wnos all in ones

Postby Louise » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:52 am

I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean an AI2? If so they aren't onesize but come in M or L and they should come with inserts already. If not you can buy them seperately on the WN website. If you mean a onesize pocket then we stuffed all our pockets with a P'tit Dessous bamboo insert and an Easy Peasy hemp booster.

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:28 pm

jclmellor wrote:hi,
i've just bought a few wnos aios from classifieds. what do people use for inserts in these? and does anyone use these as wraps?

Are thery the ones you bought from me? If so they are Weenotions Onesize pockets. I tended to use a blueberry combo insert with an easy peasy hemp booster. I have used them as a wrap occasionally over a trim fitting nappy - but often the nappy is wider than the WNOS around the buttocks area, so tends to poke out of the size. What fitted nappies do you use. I think it will be one of those 'try it and see' situations.

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:06 pm

queen bee wrote:
jclmellor wrote:hi,

Are thery the ones you bought from me? If so they are Weenotions Onesize pockets. I tended to use a blueberry combo insert with an easy peasy hemp booster. I have used them as a wrap occasionally over a trim fitting nappy - but often the nappy is wider than the WNOS around the buttocks area, so tends to poke out of the size. What fitted nappies do you use. I think it will be one of those 'try it and see' situations.

yeah! thanks for the advice. i'll try the boosters as suggested! :wave:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)