hf1

Leaking Easyfits?

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Leaking Easyfits?

Postby mudita » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:59 pm

I think I am! Will be vigilant about it tomorrow. :-)

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 am

I can remember my mum having the same problem with terries. In the end she would fold up the terry & before pinning, make sure everything was pointing down :wink:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:31 am

The only other thing I can think of is that there may be some holes in the PUK where the velcro is from manufacturing. Chuck then in a tumble dryer on hot for 10 mins and that should seal any holes

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Don't have a tumble dryer, so not an option! Think it is just the fit on him as the fabric is so nice and thin, the inner rides up and wicks onto the "non-wicking" fabric and/or that bit of fabric is getting folded over by his big belly and touching the inner...either way, bad wicking. other nappies do the same on him, but after much longer time...ended up leaving a coolababy AIO on him today for about 5 hours (got stuck waiting at the GP and he was in a sling sleeping) and it didn't even wick! and it is all MF, but a thicker outer....think i will need to put the easyfits aside for now, or destash, and get some nappies with sturdier edges....

My avatar
Mummy Belgium
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Mummy Belgium » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:56 am

I like easyfit v2, they are sweet, beautiful, practical and have no leaks. It is the product I sell the best in Belgium

( excuse my english)

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Try folding a little lamb booster and putting it towards the front of the nappy (on top of the hemp) - thats the wet zone for boys. I do that with my boy, and it works wonders.

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Thanks for all the advice...I am really a no fuss nappy person and don't get on with fussing with folding boosters etc (which is why I sold off my pockets) so I've sold them all on! I think the problem was the inner stay dry fleece rolling to the outside and the inner rolling to the inside...it happens less with stiffer PUL/sturdier nappies. Am loving my BG organics and real easys instead...

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)