hf1

Pop-ins underated.

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Pop-ins underated.

Postby mudita » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:50 am

Pop-ins (bamboo) were the first nappy we bought but I quickly put them to one side when I found out about all the other lovely nappies out there....but now, having sold most of those off as they were not working....we are back to our pop-ins, and I am even considering buying more (after selling off half our stash.... :| ) They are one of only a handful of nappies that don't wick/leak and that have a perfect fit! And that go a good 2 hours or a bit more. Was considering trying the dream dri but i've been reading they do leak quite a bit...anyone have any thoughts on this?

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Pop-ins underated.

Postby monsterm » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:17 am

pop in were very popular here for a while. They are a good workhorse nappy. I have an extremely heavy wetter though so they never lasted longer than an hour for us & we got on better with fitted nappies.

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Yes fitteds was where I thought we may have to go but I dont like 2 parters so am glad these work

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:20 pm

I loved ours, we used to boost with a microfibre cloth and got 3 hours out of ours. Martha outgrew them at about 20 months tho as they were too short in the rise. Our workhorse nappies were fuzzis with bamboo and micro inserts, and BGs with a small hemp booster

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:47 pm

When Natalie could flood a BG before 2yrs old (boosted!) these were a lifesaver and got us through til she potty trained. Even the dream dri (v2) coped better than BG, they're a better leg fit and hold the wetness in much more effectively.

Ryan outgrew them at 20 months as well, in the rise and in the thighs. The newer version is slightly bigger, but still not the best fit on him (though he's 35lbs now) round the thighs but they work great on Lucas.

I won one of the new prints on Facebook and it's just so cute- I want more now as Lucas needs some new nappies until Ryan grows out of the Easyfits! It's been the best workhorse nappy for us apart from the Easyfit, which just fits for longer.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)