hf1

Sizing question

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Sizing question

Postby Bluebell » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

We are mainly using Real Easy XSs, Teenyfits and BG AIO Newborns on Lauren at the moment. She was 6lb 11oz at birth and is now 4 weeks old. 9 days ago she weighed 7lb 9oz. How come her Real Easy's don't fit?! I thought they were supposed to fit up to 12lb? They won't do up around her little thighs :( She also doesn't have a lot of growing room in her Teenyfits and BGs. :( Is there a chance her thighs/tummy may slim down and the nappies will fit again? I wouldn't mind so much if I had given birth to a chunky 10lber, but thought the little nappies would last longer than this before going into our BTP stash. The whole concept of growing out of her nappies is all new to me as Emma was in disposables before moving into her BTP nappies and she's been using those for about 20 months now.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Sizing question

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:39 pm

I don't think she will slim down unfortunately. We had similar issues to you and Mia was a couple of lb heavier than Lauren at birth. Mia outgrew her nb nappies before the maximum weight suggested due to her chubby thighs and tbh the same is happening now with her small nappies, plenty of room on the waist but we're on the last leg poppers.

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Sizing question

Postby Bluebell » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Louise wrote:I don't think she will slim down unfortunately. We had similar issues to you and Mia was a couple of lb heavier than Lauren at birth. Mia outgrew her nb nappies before the maximum weight suggested due to her chubby thighs and tbh the same is happening now with her small nappies, plenty of room on the waist but we're on the last leg poppers.

Oh boo hoo hoo :cry: I thought they'd easily overlap with our BTPs, I'm not used to have a chubby baby! Ah well, as long as her thighs are getting chubbier, hopefully mine are slimming down :bf:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)