hf1

Bumgenius Freetime's?

My avatar
mcn-mumma-5
Clothie
Clothie

Bumgenius Freetime's?

Postby mcn-mumma-5 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:03 am

hello i have some nappies on order atm, they are bumgenius freetimes aio nappies. ive never used these nor seen them, so wondering if anyone in here has used them and what they think of them? i love my bumgenius v4.0 but only have 2 of them. i have alot of the v3.0's and while i love them, i got them secondhand and they are pretty shot! so i have some new v4.0 on order as well as some of the freetimes. i really hope i like them!!!

My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Bumgenius Freetime's?

Postby mummy_mi » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:32 pm

They are on preorder in the uk atm so we havent tried them either! Should be end of jan/start of feb they arrive.

I think they look good, I just wish they made the organic (elemental) ones this way too, so the layers flap out, would make drying them a breeze! I'm not really a fab of mf nappies but will be getting one just to try in one of the new colours/patterns!
xx

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Bumgenius Freetime's?

Postby ems101 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:55 pm

I didn't like the look of them at all as you can't add extra pads. So many people say mf is useless without bamboo or similar next to it. That seems to be thevonly major issue with bg's. We use vs 3 and 4 with bamboo and mf. I can't see how fold out flaps make a difference to drying with removable pads? Can't see the point in them at all! I'd save your money!

Return to AIO's (All in ones)