All natural fibre AIOs

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

All natural fibre AIOs

Postby Juli » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Hi everyone,

Are there any AIOs you know of that have cotton/hemp/bamboo absorbancy rather than microfibre? I don't like microfibre and would much prefer something with natural fibres. I've come across the GroVia AIO http://www.babykind.co.uk/grovia-allinone.htm which I really like the look of, but I was wondering whether there are any other (maybe cheaper) options out there.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: All natural fibre AIOs

Postby monsterm » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:59 pm

I haven't used the GroVia one myself. Bumgenius have an organic cotton all in one though.

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 pm

monsterm wrote:I haven't used the GroVia one myself. Bumgenius have an organic cotton all in one though.

Hmm, even more expensive than the GroVia...

My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummy_mi » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm

I've used the Grovia AIO and really like it, the AI2 version is organic cotton too and can work out cheaper.

BG do an organic version which is now meant to be called the elemental but they are about £17/£18

Pop-in does a bamboo version, the new ones are around £15 but the old style are super cheap atm, they are I guess officially an AI2 but you can use them just like an AIO.

Same with a Flip with organic cotton insert, it's an AI2 officially but goes on like an AIO.

Nothing else that has entirely natural springs to mind.

I've got a spare Grovia AIO, AI2 and BG elemental that I dont mind parting with you you want to try them preloved first xx

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 pm

mummy_mi wrote:I've got a spare Grovia AIO, AI2 and BG elemental that I dont mind parting with you you want to try them preloved first xx

Have pm'ed you :wave:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:33 pm

I forgot about the pop ins. I have a yellow bamboo pop in that I don't use if you would like it. They are all in 2 though.

My avatar
Juli
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Juli » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 pm

monsterm wrote:I forgot about the pop ins. I have a yellow bamboo pop in that I don't use if you would like it. They are all in 2 though.

AI2s would be ok too. I just don't really like the ones where you have to stuff a sewn-in booster into a pocket at the back, because I figure if you're going to do that you may as well use a pocket nappy. I'll have a look at the pop ins.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)