hf1

Easyfits on BOGOF

My avatar
ruth+daisy+poppy
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Easyfits on BOGOF

Postby ruth+daisy+poppy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:49 pm

aww thanks - my delivery store doesn't carry them under groceries. oh well, dont really need them anyway, just cant resist a bargain!

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Thanks, might be able to get to Lakeside by then.

My avatar
Vanilla
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Vanilla » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:04 pm

oh not fair, I can't get them online where I live. I would have liked to get some at that price. The nearest store that stocks them is a bit of a way from me, not sure it's worth a special trip...

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 pm

I can't get them online here either, which means the only store on the Island won't have them :-( I loved the V1 easyfits when DD was small, so bought a load brand new, but then found they didn't work as well as she got older and I ended up selling them all on for less than half what I paid for them :roll: I am tempted to try the V2 but didn't want to risk lots of money for something that might not work for us again - I would have had a starburst and a cosmic at that price though :roll:

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:I can't get them online here either, which means the only store on the Island won't have them :-( I loved the V1 easyfits when DD was small, so bought a load brand new, but then found they didn't work as well as she got older and I ended up selling them all on for less than half what I paid for them :roll: I am tempted to try the V2 but didn't want to risk lots of money for something that might not work for us again - I would have had a starburst and a cosmic at that price though :roll:

@Miss_Purple

Danika I am going on Friday to get some and will happily pick some up and post them if you like?

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:01 pm

teganplus2 wrote:
Miss_Purple wrote:I can't get them online here either, which means the only store on the Island won't have them :-( I loved the V1 easyfits when DD was small, so bought a load brand new, but then found they didn't work as well as she got older and I ended up selling them all on for less than half what I paid for them :roll: I am tempted to try the V2 but didn't want to risk lots of money for something that might not work for us again - I would have had a starburst and a cosmic at that price though :roll:

@Miss_Purple

Danika I am going on Friday to get some and will happily pick some up and post them if you like?

yes please - if they have them in stock then I'd love one of each, but not the white ones or any other patterns. let me know if you can get them and I'll pp the money straight over to you :hug: thanks!

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Ok Hun, I'll let you know Friday evening xx

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby clairegrace » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:33 am

Do they sell teenyfits in store??

My avatar
Vanilla
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Vanilla » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 am

clairegrace wrote:Do they sell teenyfits in store??

I don't think so but you can order them online at tesco direct and collect from your local store. If you were thinking of buying the big pack of teenyfits tesco have an offer code atm, which gives you £10 off if you spend £75. Not bad if you wanted to buy them anyway, extra savings are always a bonus! :D

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)