hf1

Teenyfits and BF poo

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Teenyfits and BF poo

Postby clairegrace » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:38 am

I'm looking at getting a couple of these and wondering if it's worth buying one of the kits from Tesco Direct. I don't want to buy 15 though and find out that they leak! but for the price of the 15 pack, i'm thinking that if they're good, they'd be fab for middle of the night changes as there's not much that can go wrong when i'm like a zombie!

I know it'll depend on the shape of bubba anyway but one of the reasons we swapped to reusables in the 1st place with DD was because of the poo leaks we were getting from disps. Just wondering if BF mummies have gotten on well with teenyfits or have you found that they leaked 'korma poo''?? :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Teenyfits and BF poo

Postby Louise » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:42 am

I've not used teenyfits but don't find pockets/AIOs great for containment. Our WNs and Ittis leaked/leak with every single poo :puke:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:43 am

I'm yet to experience them but a few women on here have said they were their fave new-born nappy so I guess it depends on the shape of your baby.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 am

Ex bf an never had a problem with any poo leaks. Highly recommend them :)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 am

evansmummy wrote:Ex bf an never had a problem with any poo leaks. Highly recommend them :)

Same here they are fab wee nappies, I did need to boost them though with a bamboo booster

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Yup. But then I boost everything with bamboo/hemp anyway x

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:09 pm

I loved easyfits os that I had in a trial kit when DD was really small so I ordered a load, but as she got older they always wicked/leaked when she was wet so we gave up with them. They were ok for bf poo though as I remember.

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:48 pm

We found Teenyfits, BG AIOs and Real Easys all brilliant for newborn stage. Our DD was 6lb11oz but outgrew them all fairly quickly due to her chunky thighs.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:00 pm

I loved our teenyfits!
Fantastic containment!

The only thing was absorbancy. I had to boost them with bamboo booster otherwise they barely lasted 45 minutes!
but the little lamb bamboo boosters are a perfect fit.

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)