hf1

New easyfits "don't need a booster" - agree?

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

New easyfits "don't need a booster" - agree?

Postby macmomo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Tots bots website says the new easyfits don't need a booster so they come without one (they used to come with separate booster). I have to disagree - my easyfits don't last even one wee on my 13 month old. Rubbish!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: New easyfits "don't need a booster" - agree?

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:33 pm

None of my Easyfits came with a booster & I've always added 1 Large & 1 Small Bamboo Little Lamb plus a piece of Zorb but then again I didn't start using them until Rufus was 12 months & he's a heavy wetter. Perhaps if I'd used them from 8 weeks like lots of ladies on here I wouldn't have needed to.

I have found them to be excellent reliable nappies & glad there is a generous pocket for adding boosters to tailor absorbency to suit the child.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 pm

I put an easy peasy bamboo plus a size 1 little lamb in and they last my heavy wetter 2 1/2 hours but I think if he was an average wetter and younger u may get away without.

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:10 pm

I've been using easyfits since Joseph was about 8-10 weeks. I've always boosted with a little lamb booster. Joseph is 17 weeks now and I'm boosting with an easy peasy hemp booster or size 2 little lamb bamboo booster and starting to think it needs more boosting. I think my wee man pees alot.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 pm

I have always had to boost Williams, I use either a bamboo insert or EP hemp x

My avatar
Lizw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Lizw » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

We don't boost ours and Dan is 13 months :) We have one of the new easyfits that Tots Bots has just announced as we won one in the competition on facebook. Its really lovely and soft - will post when we have tried it whether it lasts unboosted but our first impressions of it are excellent. Have you seen the new Hansel and Gretal print as well. Is lush squeee

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby macmomo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 pm

So most need to boost them. I think they should still come with the booster! The website says they've changed them and improved them so much they don't need them anymore, but anyone buying them should be aware that they are going to need to buy boosters, which makes these nappies significantly more expensive. It's something to bear in mind I think. If I've got to buy an EP or 2 ll boosters, it all adds up. I'll be really interested to know how you get on lizw, and yes the prints are gorgeous!

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:57 pm

I won one too, but I'm waiting for a popper one.

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby hermya » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm going to put ours on DS tomorrow and just leave it and see how long it goes for. I would think you would need to boost this one more than you would the others though.

I could be wrong though, I do get a lot out of my one lonesome fuzzi elite.

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)