hf1

Secret Santa Sign Up Here!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Secret Santa Sign Up Here!

Postby Louise » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 am

If you would like to take part in this swap please read the following guidelines carefully and follow the instructions.

You must have been posting regularly for the last 3 months and have at least 250 posts (excluding classifieds) and 3 months membership minimum as of 10th October. Moderators discussion will be FINAL if you are a regular or not. If you are unsure as to whether you meet the requirements please PM a Mod before signing up.

*The budget is £25 including RECORDED postage within the UK (for overseas participants standard air mail is adequate as international signed for can be prohibitively expensive)

*If you would like to make your gift you must consider the RETAIL VALUE of the gift rather than the cost of the materials when deciding what to make. (This is to ensure everybody receives a comparative gift, some of us are not talented enough to be able to make something :wink: )

*You MUST PM me with the tracking number once your item has been posted

*By signing up you commit to having the time to come and answer ALL the questions asked by other participants and to participate fully in the reveal and guessing threads

*You have until Sunday 17th October at 9pm to sign up

* You will receive the name and address of your Nappy Secret Santa recipient as soon as possible after this date.

* All packages should be clearly marked with "CNT NAPPY SS", sent by RECORDED DELIVERY and posted by Tuesday 14th December to arrive by Friday 17th December. Please PM me with the tracking number when you have posted your parcel so I can let your recipient know it is on its way.

* REMEMBER - NO PEEKING AT PACKAGES BEFORE THE GRAND REVEAL!!

**Failure to comply with all of these rules (particularly posting on time and participating in the reveal and guessing threads) will mean you are unable to take part in the next set of 3 swaps (i.e the next Secret Baker, nappy fairy AND DIY fairy) . After this time you will be able to participate in future swaps providing you follow the guidelines.**

*Please note if you failed to comply with the rules for the last swap(s) you took part in (particularly failure to post your package on time and not taking part in the revealing/guessing without a valid reason) then you will be unable to join in with this swap.**

If you would like to take part please sign up by adding your username, name and address to the spreadsheet here (this spreadsheet will be private and only be seen by the organisers and other mods for security reasons) and also fill out this google doc with your likes/dislikes etc.

**Please note if you fail to fill out BOTH forms adequately by the closing date you will not be able to join in with the swap.**

You will be able to see your submitted info (and of course your recipients information :wink: ) on the spreadsheet here and everyone's responses will also be copied and pasted to the forum for everyone to see. You will be able to amend/add anything to your entry until the closing date but after that please PM me if you need to add or change anything. Feel free to also ask any other questions you may need answers to on the forum as well once the sign-up thread has closed. Thank you ladies and have fun shopping! Image :loveit: :merryxmas:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Secret Santa Sign Up Here!

Postby flutterby » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:21 am

If you want to do more than 1 swap do you need to fill in both twice or just the preferences twice?

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:23 am

Oooooh and this :wine: I'll post later :hohoho:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:25 am

louise, can u put me down for 2 please? it was so much fun last time i want double the fun this year :-)

good point hanna!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:27 am

I need to ponder likes/dislikes etc, but will be joining in this time :)

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 am

:wine: ive signed up this year!!! looking forward to it!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:34 am

filled in two, but will have to put measurements in later as both are asleep right now.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:39 am

:wine: :wine:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:40 am

flutterby wrote:If you want to do more than 1 swap do you need to fill in both twice or just the preferences twice?
Both twice please

Next

Return to Secret Santa 2010