Wickproof pul wraps

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Wickproof pul wraps

Postby LynniferT » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:33 pm

We are having wicking problems with our blueberry coveralls :(

They have been bombproof up til now but when we take them off DD they are wet round the gussett and you can see a wet mark going into the pul :(

Can anyone suggest a wickproof pul wrap for a heavy front wetting DD?

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wickproof pul wraps

Postby chocmuffin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:23 pm

I love my blueberry wraps atm but find they are best with only slim fitting nappies as DS is a suddenly a heavy wetter! I mainly use DnF's. The best bombproof wrap I have found is a Motherease airflow as they are v roomy and have a great non wicking binding :thumbsup:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:44 pm

We've never had wicking with our thirsties or nature babies.I tried a little comfort wrap recently and was impressed with those too.

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:36 pm

We did have thirsties duo wraps but had wicking with them too...I think DD is a power piddler :(

Will have a look at the little comfort, NB and motherease wraps though :thumbsup:

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:36 pm

We had wicking with blueberrys, weehuggers and thirsties dont know if its something to do with the gussetts? Never had a leak with our flips tho :wink: Once DH put one on with just a ll booster in, there was a puddle inside when i took it off and it still never leaked, i was amazed :shock:

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:58 pm

I used to use flips over our fitteds and then DD was in-between rise snaps so we bought the BB coveralls... Will have another go with them tomorrow :D

... Also bought an econobum cover from classifieds to try!

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 pm

I never had a problem with my flips-although they did bore me to death!! :giggle:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)