hf1

Can anyone suggest a good medium PUL wrap?

My avatar
loxx
Clothie
Clothie

Can anyone suggest a good medium PUL wrap?

Postby loxx » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:40 pm

We have been using Little Lamb wraps over size 1 Tots Bots, but the fitteds are getting a bit small so I think I'll have to go up a size soon. Any suggestions for a good wrap to try over the size 2s? I liked the fit of the LLs and the double gusset (no leaks yet!) but don't like how solid the leg seam is - it sticks out even with leggings/tights on over the top.

Plus with it being summer soon, something prettier would be nice as they are more likely to be on show :)

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Can anyone suggest a good medium PUL wrap?

Postby lazylexis » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:41 pm

We liked nature babies in mediums

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:00 pm

I would say a gen-y universal-im using a large though for going over fat medium fitteds as they adjust a bit in the rise as well. But they are expensive :shock: but there's money off this week ;-) x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Wool :wink:

My avatar
loxx
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loxx » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Gen-y is a bit out of my price range, even with money off for RNW... Nature babies are doable though. Thanks!

I had a trial kit and loved the Tots Bots wraps in there - I can't seem to find them for sale though, only the newer ones which don't seem to have the double gusset. I suppose I best get hunting through the classifieds.

My avatar
loxx
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loxx » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Wool :wink:

In the day too? Wouldn't you get that pressure wicking? I need to speed up my knitting if not..

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:10 pm

No you should be fine if you change the nappy often enough, we have used wool from birth :D

Wrap wise I like Motherease, plain but they work well, if you want pretty there is always the slippy Weenotions slope :wink:

My avatar
loxx
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loxx » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 pm

I think I may have started on that slope as there are currently two Ooga Booga WNNNs winging their way to me in the post :giggle:

Do you knit your own then? What kind of wool cover would you recommend for in the day? Soaker/shortie etc, or does it just depend on outfits and weather?

x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:45 pm

loxx wrote:I think I may have started on that slope as there are currently two Ooga Booga WNNNs winging their way to me in the post :giggle:

Do you knit your own then? What kind of wool cover would you recommend for in the day? Soaker/shortie etc, or does it just depend on outfits and weather?

x

I tried knitting and failed miserably after many tears :oops:
What wool William wear depends on his outfit, sometimes a soaker if his trousers are loose enough on the bum or longies, he is a bit wee for crops yet but hopefully come the summer he will have some :D
How old is your lo?

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)