hf1

ME Airflow

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

ME Airflow

Postby juboo752 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:14 pm

At night i always use an ME airflow wrap which works really really well but in the morning her tummy and legs look really sore and marked like it was put on too tight! :cry: But if i put in on any looser it gapes at the legs. Have also tried it looser around the tummy but she is still sore in the morning. Not sure what to do as they seem to work really well and fit over her nappies well!
If anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

Thanks
Julie

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: ME Airflow

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:23 pm

try tucking insomething between the wrap and skin like a fleece liner. I think I have heard some children react to the ME bindings - have you tried a weenotions as they have different bindings I think.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Thanks never thought of that will try that tonight! Have just bought some WN Wraps too so will perhaps try that aswell!! :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:39 pm

Also try sticking all your ME wraps in the wash for an extra rinse cycle... Isabelle used to react to the binding but that was because I think the binding seems to get a build-up of detergent really easily compared with other wraps... She used to get so sore on her thighs!
Problem wasn't as bad with the WN wraps though thankfully - plus they're prettier :D

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Will give that a go too thanks! :)

Return to Wraps (pilchers)