hf1

I need some new wraps

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

I need some new wraps

Postby Mareth » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 pm

I need to get some new wraps for Eamonn,a lot of the ones I had for Rhys seem to no longer be waterproof, or they're just in bad condition.

Thing is, so much has changed in 5 years, so I don't know what to buy. We got on really well with original tots bots wraps, but are they still available or have they changed the first etc?

So, I'm looking for small/med wraps, I'm not (necessarily) looking for WAHM, I want workhorse, good value for money, and they need to be able to fit over original tots bamboozles (size 1), which are quite bulky. I'm happy with applix or poppers.

Any suggestions?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I need some new wraps

Postby gilbertandmartha » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 pm

I really liked natures babies, they are a multi sized one, but not mega bulky and they have a lot of nice prints.. I think that the original tots bots with the poo containment on the legs got changed.

See if you can get swaddlebees capri, they are a multi sized and have nice prints. I used one for Lola (for the few times I used a fitted) and liked it.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 pm

I'm loving blueberry coveralls and Smartipants wraps at the moment. They've got lovely soft bindings and have never left marks on Ed's legs.
The smartipants are a really adjustable but I think I prefer the blueberry overall.

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 pm

for cheap and cheerful we really get on with little lambs, they fit well over wn, me sandies, tb stretch and ll's. Ds i fairly slim tho and i have heard their not so good for chubby legs.

Got some of the new tb's ones and they fit fine over the new tb stretch but are hopeless for other nappies, major leg gape with half a nappy sticking out of the leg holes :roll:

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:02 pm

I always liked the nature babies, nice and soft and would cover a sandy so pretty much anything!

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Out of all of mine, the definite workhorse ones are motherease airflows. All I plan to use this time :)

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 pm

I like the ll ones too, we used old school bamboozles as a size 1 workhorse nappy and the ll wraps work really well on them. I also loved our blueberry wrap (it is an old one though)
I hardly use wraps now I use woll with fitteds or pockets/ai2 so out of the loop although heard good things about thirsties duos?

My avatar
labbiefan
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby labbiefan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:41 am

I would say motherease wraps. My personal preference is rikki but airflow are great too l.

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 am

labbiefan wrote:I would say motherease wraps. My personal preference is rikki but airflow are great too l.

I just dont like rikki cos I hate velcro with a passion, but did find them just as reliable when I first started out! :D

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)