hf1

Cheeky request - Weenotions medium wrap

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Cheeky request - Weenotions medium wrap

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:47 am

Isaac is now managing to soak through dispos at night. We don't have any wraps that work overnight for us with our weenotions night nappies as our size 1 tots wraps are too small and size 2 thirsties duos are not right (either too low on the rise or have leg gape).

It's throwing another wake up, clothing and nappy change into the mix which then takes upto an hour to get him back to sleep, including a feed. :( He gets little enough sleep as it is!

So, has anyone got a medium weenotions wrap or a medium weenotions night nappy wrap they would be willing to lend me to see if they resolve our problem?

I'd be happy to pay recorded postage and would promise to look after it!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Cheeky request - Weenotions medium wrap

Postby sim » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 am

I might have one floating about from Ewan - let me have a look when he is up (it is in his room if we still have it)

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:14 am

I found the wee notions medium wraps didn't fit well over the medium nn (northern lights were ok)
We got leg gapage etc :( we found the large wraps fitted over the mediums or me airflow were even better :)

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:01 am

@sim Thankyou, that would be helpful

@emsy It's interesting, isn't it! The Weenotions site say the latest versions are suited to both the night nappy and the northern lights. I guess there's always the need to measure to get the right size, but it would make sense for a medium wrap to fit over a medium nappy.

(Isaac is a very slim baby, btw and only weight 15lbs, so I think a large would be too large, if you know what I mean!)

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:38 am

Awww bless him :love: yes they would prob be too big, mine were/are in the larges at 6months but they were 15lb at 8weeks old :giggle:

If you find a medium dosnt fit I have a large you could borrow hun to try :) although it does have Tjs name plasterd on the bum lol xx

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 am

@jabberjabber

We love blueberry coveralls one size wraps.

You can try one if you want

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 am

Kate I have 2 I think, you can have them FFP if you like? We don't use fitteds anymore

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Kate, I found it. It did, however, escape my sleep fogged brain this morning that Ewan is heading for four and I got this wrap pre loved so it is an older style. It also has a minky (I think) outer in a kind of brown tie dyed colour.
You are, of course, welcome to it, but not sure if you want to try an old style or not?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 pm

until you sort out the wrap situation have g you got a fleece wrap, that s what i have to use over Lola's dispo at night as she easily soaks through it. since I've fine that I've had no leaks.

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)