Another wet waking from wool, help!

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Another wet waking from wool, help!

Postby Little Pants » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:50 am

Have you thought about just folding 2 bamboo terry squares together as one nappy? That's what always worked for me overnight.

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Katielou » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:05 am

Yes I have but she usually has a morning poo which is still quite messy and escapes the terry, got the legs ok but seems to get up the back and Don't wanna be washing the wool everyday. Might be able to do that when she's more on solids.

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:12 am

What fold did you use? Or would it be an idea to put a terry squares over a fitted nappy, or vice versa?

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Katielou » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:22 am

Using the corners fold atm. I'll see how my diy fitted goes tonight, if that doesn't work might try a terry over bamboozle just not sure I'll get the wool that I have on over the top without stretching too much! Also don't want to raise her bum to much and make her uncomfortable lol!

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 am

How did it go?

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Katielou » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:02 pm

The one I made held up pretty well but was still quite wet on outside which makes me nervous to try the wool again. We have dropped her 10.30 feed so she only is wearing nappy through 1 feed now but still 12hours. I haven't tried wool again as fleece is working well and don't want to have to wash the sleep bag again just yet as its wool too. I have some HL bedbugs on the way so if I try those and there only damp on outside in morning I might brave the wool again lol!

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)