hf1

What's your favorite wrap and why?

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:36 am

Ooohhh these questions are so hard. I would have to say that I love, love, love my wacky wrap. My mum bought it for Lil for christmas from the uk, its the aqua fairy. And it's not only cute but I have never had any problems with leaks and most of her clothes fit over it if I have to cover it up :cry: . I have loved putting her in it this summer.

For any everyday cover though I do love the motherease airflow, we have the panda & friends which I think is just as cute as the tots covers.

Sam...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:47 am

Has Lily got chunky thighs or skinny ones? I really want a wacky wrap but Im concerned as I've heard people say that they can be a bit tight and Louis has chunky monkey thighs at the moment!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:54 am

Charlotte has chunky thighs and I found the Wacky Wrap fine, although we only have mediums and I think she has outgrown them now. The only thing I hate about the Wacky Wraps is the poppers - why do they have to make them so damn small? I am in two minds as to whether to buy the next size up.

It's about time they brought out some new designs isn't it?

Annette

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:16 am

Lily is a skinny minny so has little thighs, I do find though that the wrap is a snug fit but then I have got it on the smallest popper. I would love to look at some of the wee notions wraps but there site is currently closed. Are they sold anywhere else?

Sam...

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)