What's your favorite wrap and why?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What's your favorite wrap and why?

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:32 pm

Mine has probably got to be Motherease Airflow just on the grounds of 100% reliability if I wern't to die of boredom I'd always have just them!!! I love my Nature Babies wrap in tie dye but I got the front popper style and think its bulkier than an airflow, maybe I should have got the new one (multifit is it?) which I think is side poppers but they didn't have the print I wanted lol !! :lol: Have also just got a bugs print popolini vento which is pretty cute and 95% there on the ME ones (the material is not quite so soft!!)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:42 pm

I love my ME airflow cause its just so reliable and also my baby beehind wool wrap its great to and haven' t had any leaks from it.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:36 am

This is a tricky one. For ease of use and reliability I would say Motherease Rikki. But for cute factor I would have to say Wee Notions.

Annette

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:46 pm

I dont have any cute ones :( YET!
What would you guys recommend as a cute wrap thats as reliable as a ME.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:42 pm

For cuteness you want to go for Nature Babies, Wee Notions or Wacky Wraps. Although I don't know if any of them ship to Oz.

I love Wee Notions because you can design your own and add embroidery so you know that no-one else will have one like it - although Charlotte is unlikely to bump into another baby in the same wrap around here as we don't know any other cloth bums :o(

You could ask them if they would ship to Oz - don't you have any Wahm nappy makers over there?

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:49 pm

Its wierd, I've been doing loads of research on Aussie nappies and I've not really spotted many wraps being made and none that seem like they'd be really good. Do tell us Beck if you see any!

I want a wee notions with Louis name on the back but its £5 a letter arrrrrgggg, and I presume you pay the wrap price on top! I might ask mil to get one for his birthday!!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:42 pm

I haven't come across any WAHM made wraps but I'll keep looking cus theres lots of lovely WAHM nappies around, but they do seems to mostly be AIO's. http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au does all of those wraps and lots more but I just wasn't sure what would work and what wouldn't.

One WAHM I have come across sorry is possum pouches and they did some similiar to ME's (In look material and shape) but they were changing there design so not sure what they're like now.

Think I might just have to bite the bullet and jump in and try some, if they don't work for us I can always sell them on.

My avatar
littlekiwibaby
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby littlekiwibaby » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:56 am

Not to sound bigheaded or anythign but I like my wraps. never had a leak, never had a problem with fit. They aren't going to be everyones cup of tea obviously.
I also liked my NB classic wraps but found they were a bit leaky.

And on a tiny newborn I liked the bambino mio wraps.

Cat.xx

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:59 am

Might have to add one to my order when I get around to deciding which nappies I want!

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)