hf1

Berry Plush

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Berry Plush

Postby flutterby » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Do they work well as wraps? I want a funky wrap for Jak, there's no way an AI2 would work for him but I thought I could use it as a wrap, is this plausable, and also hows the sizing, Jak's big, fits in L ME airflow and XL , but there is noo way a L WN wrap woul fit him as his XL fits like the ME Ls I really want one but starting to think it may not be sensible!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Berry Plush

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Hmmmmmm not sure how helpful I can be here...

Isabelle's Large Berry Plush fitted her right up to potty training but wasn't much use as an AIO at that point - she out pee-d it very quckly and it wicked badly (it was gorgeously soft though!!) - but it was too slim-line at that point to use over fitteds although I'd used it over fitteds when she was smaller without too much trouble...

I would say that as a wrap the berry plush are very slimline wraps and I found the tabs at the side not always deep enough to cover the 'arms' of a fitted nappy (prefold wraps are like this too unfortunately) sooooo...

If you are going to go for it then try a pre-loved one first if you can - but be aware that mine did wick fairly easily so if he's a heavy wetter it's not really suitable unfortunately...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Actually I've just though - ours isn't going to be used anytime soon until bump grows into it so I could lend you my large berry plush (it's black with a rainbow in the bum) for you to try for sizing etc if you'd like?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Thanks for the offer but it sounds like it will be no good for him, I'm gonna get him a new WN wrap instead I think!

Return to Wraps (pilchers)