hf1

Convince me about WN wraps (and sizing Q)...

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Convince me about WN wraps (and sizing Q)...

Postby rhead » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 pm

I tried a WN wrap a while back, but I ended up selling it on as it seemed a bit heavy to me (with the PUL + outer layer of fabric) and, though it was a large, DD at 20 lbs didn't seem to have much growing room in it. I just bought a couple more because they're so pretty :lol:, larges again, but now I'm thinking maybe I should get some XLs instead/as well... not that I need more wraps, I just can't seem to help myself!

Anybody have advice about how long a large is likely to fit (or how huge an XL might be on a 20-lb'er)? Does the heaviness bother anybody else? Are they a bit sweaty in summer? Thanks!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Convince me about WN wraps (and sizing Q)...

Postby flutterby » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:21 pm

I agree, I find them pretty heavy, the cottom outers aren't so bad, but if you have velvet or similar they are so heavy, and I find the sizing small, I'd say the XL WN wraps are similar to L ME airflow!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:45 pm

We have a large Wn wrap and it fits fine on Gracie and she is teeny, there is plenty of growing room on it as it is on all the tightest settings

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:51 pm

The large fits Ben perfectly and has done for a while - he is on the largest lower popper setting and middle upper - now he is taking more steps we might be decreasing the lower popper size soon.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:16 pm

I've caved and bought the XLs (preloved, natch), so soon I'll be able to try both sizes. Lil's actually slimmed down since we last tried a large (certainly the thighs!), so we'll probably get on fine with both. :mrgreen:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)