Bambino Mio wraps

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Bambino Mio wraps

Postby JennyPenny » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Hello. :idea:

I know they are by far not the best around but I already have lots, mainly small sizes. I am due to have my second baby in April and just wondering if they are worth keeping for her? I can't really remember an awful lot about when Elouise was in newborn cloth, even thought it was only a year ago! What I do remember is that we had poo on nearly every wrap because it was so runny so needed lots, which is what is making me keep them?

But could do with selling a few bits as we need the money to fund my nappy addiction! :oops: And thinking if I am not likely to use them, maybe we should sell? It is so hard to know without having baby here to try them out on! So wondered if anybody has ever got on well with them? Do they at least keep everything (poo and wee) inside the wrap, even if the wrap needs washing? Do they work with shaped nappies or just prefolds?

Thank you! :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Bambino Mio wraps

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Bambino mio wraps only really work with prefolds as they don't cover a shaped nappy at the sides properly...

I have kept all my BM wraps altho' I don't really plan on using them - they're more for backup :)

My avatar
Raaraa
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Raaraa » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi,

I bought the BM birth to potty set 4 years ago for my first (the only one I could find at the time!) and I got on great never had much problem and Used them from birth untill he was 2.

BUT I have kept all of mine and have started using them on my new bubs and he is so active (rolling at 8 weeks!) and a mega wetter that they leak if I keep them on him for longer than an hour.
I have bought a couple of the mothercare smart covers and they have been working really well with the Mio prefold's as they hold them in place really well with the fitted bit inside compared with the Mio wraps.

Hope this helps!

Having said that just discovered this site and I am really excited about the classified section....need to look up the jargon thou still don't know what a WN wrap is?

LOL.

Good luck with number two, I say keep hold of them try them and if you are not happy then sell them. x

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:22 am

I would keep hold of them, as they havent got a good resale value tbh and you probably wouldnt get much for them. I didnt really like the BM wraps as I found they wicked quite badly, so bought a few Tots Bots and Nature Babies wraps which were much softer and worked well with prefolds - you can usually pick some up in the classifieds quite cheaply.

Return to Wraps (pilchers)