If you coud buy just one wrap.....

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

If you coud buy just one wrap.....

Postby tanya » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:53 pm

What would it be?

We only use PUL occaisonally - like today when all the wool was in for washing at once :doh: - and could probably do with having more than 1 PUL wrap.

We currently have 1 medium Rikki wrap, which fits well, but is easy to undo. I considered an Airflow, and although it fits in medium, it left marks around her legs :(

So, what else is there?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: If you coud buy just one wrap.....

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Weenotions and not just for prettyness - they are our MOST reliable wraps...

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:21 pm

What's the sizing like on those? Bella easily fits into a M Rikki wrap and fits into a M Airflow

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:43 pm

I love our WN wrap too, but it comes up huge - I've got a large, and asked for some smaller poppers to be added (I bought it months ago) and Jasmine's still on that setting , i.e. smaller than large.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:17 pm

We only have 3 wraps that we use occasionally, 1 WN and 2 HO all in large, they re all on the tightest waist and loosest legs and Gracie is far from chunky!!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:22 pm

I find Wee Notions wraps very reliable. But they are very generous. Iris is in a medium, on the medium snaps. We do have a large and it gapes, even over her night nappies.

DH loves our Hollow Oak wrap. We're in a medium, on the tightest settings. It's never leaked and we used to use it overnight (before moving into wool). Very reliable and as pretty as a WN, to my mind.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:27 pm

I have 2 wraps one BB and one WN. Both are great wraps.

x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:00 pm

I am going to go against what everyone else has said, and say that I find WN wraps come up smaller than airflows Jak has an XL in both and has nearly outgrown the WN, and Summer has a M in both and whilst the ME is a little too big the WN will need to be on the second snaps soon! I find them both great WN are much prettier, but heavier, and the cotton outers do wick for us sometimes!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:11 pm

flutterby wrote:I am going to go against what everyone else has said, and say that I find WN wraps come up smaller than airflows Jak has an XL in both and has nearly outgrown the WN, and Summer has a M in both and whilst the ME is a little too big the WN will need to be on the second snaps soon! I find them both great WN are much prettier, but heavier, and the cotton outers do wick for us sometimes!

I agree with Hanna, I find WN small ish, not teeny, I find if I have the legs snaps on anything tighter than loosest or second loosest they are too tight

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)