tots wraps

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

tots wraps

Postby beck » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:33 am

I just got my tots Aqua stars wrap and its HUGE!!! Its also alot thinner than my 2 baby beehinds wraps. Does anyone else find that? What does everyone think of them? It looks lovely though now I just have to wait til she wakes up to try it on...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:18 am

Just tried it on her and it is big maybe just a little bit too big :( Disappointed as I really need new wraps shes had a growth spurt and out grown most of her other ones - Bugger

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:53 am

Could you change it for the next size down? Or put it away for a bit?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:55 am

It's alright if I use it over a really big nappy - terry square or some wahms I have so I guess its alright for that I'll have to keep it just for them.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:59 am

She'll soon grow into it anyway!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:28 am

What size is it Beck?

My tots (white but I painted it!!) wrap size2 used to fit perfectly on Isabelle back when she was a chunky monkey around 6-9months or so but now she's slimmer the tabs actually meet in the middle when I put it over bamboozles...

Plus I tend to find it moves and exposes the nappy round the legs at the front causing wicking onto her clothes :evil: so I've stopped using it except for emergencies now...

Is funny really - her tummy's got slimmer but her legs seem to have got chunkier!!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:05 pm

The new style tots wraps are indeed huge! The size 1's positively bury my 6 month old girls and the size 2's fit my chunky 2 yer old with room to grow!!

Whereas the old style ones are much smaller! my girls outgrew the old style size 1 at 3 months :shock: and the size 2's are just starting to be a little tight on ds!

jan x

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:40 pm

We had an aqua stars tots wrap size two that fit Lockie really well from about 14 months to 20 months. He's not very big. We had to sell it though because he kept undoing it! :lol: (not because it didn't fit.) It's such a cute wrap but the binding did wick if the nappy got really wet.
Last edited by kt24 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:40 pm

Steph - Its a size 2.

Jan I'll keep that in mind with the size 1's - I was going to get some for our new baby but I might go for the size 0's now. Have you used the size 0's at all??

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)