hf1

high rise wrap for nights,pretty please!

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

high rise wrap for nights,pretty please!

Postby fleur08 » Sun May 17, 2009 6:04 pm

ok, im getting peed off with wraps, the only one ive got that im ok with at the moment is a large wacky wrap - it goes over her large baby bufters & nught notions ok.
ive just tried a large bumpy wool wrap over a baby bufter & there aint a hope in hell of that working,was about an inch or more too low, just about sqeezed a med quick flip under it :x :x

so , what the hell do i go for? ( this is very tempting right now :wine: :wine: !)

any suggestions please, i cant be the only one with a freakishly long baby :shock:
oh and shes 9 months.
cheers.x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: high rise wrap for nights,pretty please!

Postby rhead » Thu May 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Shorties are GREAT for nights - try a Lovebums or a Stacinator! They have a high rise, and fleece cuffs instead of elastic so no problems with red marks.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu May 21, 2009 7:13 pm

If you're looking for a PUL wrap, I'd recommend a HO. We succesffuly used these overnight and found them to be a great fit and very reliable. Otherwise, like Rachel said, wool is fab. Iris now wears wool every night. :)

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun May 24, 2009 9:11 pm

I use fleece overnight and all of the following are high enough in the rise for all of the nappies I use - Upsy Daisy fleece side snap, WN fleece, stacinator fleece (not exactly pretty and the toddler size is needed to fit over the new style large WNNN). I also use striped and spotted tots fleece wraps - mainly size 3 if using a huge night nappy.

Blake and Toby are both over the 98th centile for height/length.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon May 25, 2009 7:35 am

Soupdragon wrote:If you're looking for a PUL wrap, I'd recommend a HO. We succesffuly used these overnight and found them to be a great fit and very reliable. Otherwise, like Rachel said, wool is fab. Iris now wears wool every night. :)

Wool? Me? :giggle: I'm not brave enough - I meant a So Simple wrap (PUL with fleece cuffs). :wink:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)