hf1

Slim fitting

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Slim fitting

Postby bryc1 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Here's the problem I am having. Didn't use cloth with eldest DD so quite a few clothes I have don't fit over bulkier cloth I do tend to use pockets then but need 2 parts for nap time. I have a few slim fitting fitteds but when I put over wrap it becomes very bulky. I have WN wraps which I love for soft binding and cuteness but are quite baggy also have NB classic wrap prefer the fit of this to WN but still a bit bulky. Is there a slimish fitting wrap needs to be popper and have soft type binding don't like binding on ME wraps, is the multiwrap slimmer than the classic? or what else do you suggest?

Thanks

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Slim fitting

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:00 am

can't say if the multiwraps are slimmer, but i think they are slim, if i could bet to my pics id show you, might be able to find a link, will look

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:02 am

Thank you will keep an eye out for one to try.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:32 am

I was just about to post this exact same query! I love our WN wraps but there's no two ways about it, they're POOFY :lol: and don't fit well under some of DDs clothes. I have a couple of WAHM wraps that I love for their trimness but they tend to mark her thighs, which have filled out a bit lately... Anybody have any other suggestions?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:19 pm

The NB classic wraps are definately not as poofy as the WN ones, I really liked them when we used 2 parters

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:29 pm

The bummis wraps are also slim fitting IMO

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:33 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:The bummis wraps are also slim fitting IMO

They do make a popper version too, though you don't see them so often... was going to add, we have a couple of Swaddlebees wraps that are a great fit over HLs/FFs/etc (high rise, fairly narrow crotch so quite slim-fitting)... but they're velcro.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:34 am

I have a UD wrap (aplix though) it is slimmmer than the WN, not tried the snaps version but it may be a similar pattern x

i agree the WN wraps are poofy, we love these for night time x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:47 am

I love my blueberry wrap - the fact that it's minki does make it less slim but it's a lovely snug fit over the nappy...

Return to Wraps (pilchers)