hf1

Weenotions wraps and ME Airflows?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Weenotions wraps and ME Airflows?

Postby megansmummy » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:40 am

Are they similar in their fit?? I have hated the ME Airflows up untill now on DS and luckily I had kept ahold of 3 meduim airflows and i actually quite like them having tried them today :) But i find them a bit boring and wondered if the WN fits the same as them?? I would like something with cute embroidery...im not normally a fan of side snapping anything and DEF not side snapping nappies :oops:

:wine: Thanks!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Weenotions wraps and ME Airflows?

Postby mabo » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:47 am

WN wraps are great!! I've owned a couple in the past, both new and pre-loved, and they never leaked.

I thought the M sized ones fitted really well and the L are very roomy - they even fit well over nightnappies. Definitely worth a try if you wanted something nice :D

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 am

WE love our WN wraps :)

We have 2 mediums, 1 large with pul and 1 large all fleece. DD is only 16lbs but the large fit over her m/l nappies whereas the M fit great over her day nappies when we arent using wool. The waist and leg poppers are easy to adjust separately too which is a bonus as sometimes nappies/wraps look distorted on different snap settings! x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:36 am

They are very similar to me airflow, but a little snugger, if your M airflow is on the snug side you night be better gonig for large WNs!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 am

Tried and didnt like...the legs were really snug on Ds so i think i could have done with a large but the large would be huge in the body...he is only 13lbs 9oz. Never mind :cry:

My avatar
craftynclothy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby craftynclothy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:22 pm

flutterby wrote:They are very similar to me airflow, but a little snugger, if your M airflow is on the snug side you night be better gonig for large WNs!

WSS!

I loved the Medium weenotions wrap we had for dd and was about to buy larges as the legs got too tight on the mediums but she potty trained :roll:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)