hf1

WN wrap sizing

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

WN wrap sizing

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:51 am

What is the sizing like for Weenotion wraps? Do they size small or quite big? I'll be using it over nappies like Diddy Diapers, xs Sandies and small WNNL so nothing too bulky.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: WN wrap sizing

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:38 pm

For over XS sandies you'll be fine with a small I think...
We had both smalls and newborn size and the newborn ones she grew out of very quickly but she still fits in the smalls now...

They are a very bulky looking wrap as they're quite 'poofy' but the advantage is I haven't met a nappy they don't fit over...
Despite the poofyness tho' the legs can be quite small as can the waist...

How much does he weigh now?
Grace was 6lbs8oz at birth and fitted in the smalls then - is now 12lbs12oz and still just about fits in them...

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:How much does he weigh now?
Grace was 6lbs8oz at birth and fitted in the smalls then - is now 12lbs12oz and still just about fits in them...

Thanks Steph. Sounds like Findlay will get lots of wear out of a small then! He was 6lb 9oz at nearly 13 weeks old so hopefully he'll be almost 7lb now but as he's long he's v v skinny (the xs sandies are still too big)

That's good news that the poofyness means they'll fit over lots of nappies :D
Last edited by Bobble Boy's Mum on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:16 am

i love weenotions wraps and once you have got trousers over them to sqaush them down they aren't so bulky

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 am

I think smalls would be best. They do come up quite small though. Taila went into mediums at a few weeks old so we skipped the smalls. She had outgrown the XS sandys by then though and she is quite chunky :giggle:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)