bright bots nappy covers

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

bright bots nappy covers

Postby beck » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:50 am

just thought that i'd let everyone know DO NOT put bright bots nappy covers in the tumble dryer it is really not a good idea. i did and they MELTED together AAHH!! but other than that they were good not the best for night time but a good option for daytime.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:42 pm

Thanks for that hint Beck :lol: !!! Poor you bet you were gutted when you got them out :lol: sorry shouldn't laugh you must be very :cry: . They obviously arn't made of pul then because it can cope with being tumbled!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:46 pm

I'm not sure what they're made of, but as you said obviously not PUL!! Still don't have the courage to tell dp what happened to them :oops:
Might leave it awhile to tell him as i only got them less than 3 weeks ago. :cry:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:13 am

Oh no Beck!!! Ijust looked it up and its a pvc lining, what a shame (from tumble dying point of veiw obviously :lol: ) and also because its no where near as good as pul - it doesn't breathe.

Good luck with the dp!!! :roll:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:38 am

after i posted i did go and look at the tags on them and yes it does say do not tumble dry, oops :oops: !!!! Just the other day i did get 2 motherease airflows (natural & savannah print) and they are so much better. At first i was a bit sceptical about how good they were meant to be, but they really are fantastic!!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:52 am

I totally agree about the motherease wraps, they are the only ones I've found so far which are 100% reliable for my power wetter!!! I just wish they would do some funkier patterns, after 7 months I'm getting a bit fed up of the animals!!! :roll:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:40 pm

i know what you mean with motherease being such a popular cover/wrap you think that they'd make them in funky patterns and colours. I've read that the prints and plain colours have actually put people off trying because they think that there boring. I've found that baby beehind PUL covers are almost as good aswell (and they come in lovely colours!) i've got a bright red one.

Return to Wraps (pilchers)