hf1

wraps for fuzzis?

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

wraps for fuzzis?

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:13 am

What, in your opinion, would be a good wrap for using with a fuzzi? I have a selection, but not keen on any of them! The ME airflow are very good, but i find the elastic digs into charlottes legs a bit. i have others like BB,HH,etc, but not happy with any of them coz they dont give enough nappy coverage round the legs, and almost seem pointless as a result!
Last edited by fluffycabbage on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Fuzzi wraps?

Postby JanX » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 am

do you mean the fuzzi bunz nappies? if so then they don't need a wrap, they are a pocket nappy so once you have stuffed them they are ready to go as they are

jan x

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:42 am

:shock: you having a confuzzled morning???? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 pm

yeah vic - all the stress from moving i think lol :-? :roll: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
yep janis, ur nappies :giggle:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 pm

JanX wrote:do you mean the fuzzi bunz nappies? if so then they don't need a wrap, they are a pocket nappy so once you have stuffed them they are ready to go as they are

but then why do some pockets have the plastic coating and some dont? coz surely plastic is gonna keep the pee in til change time, but the cotton/velour/etc wont surely?......hmmm....... think ive just forgotten everything ive learnt the last week or two :x

My avatar
melly
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: wraps for fuzzis?

Postby melly » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:08 pm

fuzzi bunz have got a waterproof type coating on the inside of the outer material. you can see it on my fuzzis. :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:37 pm

nappies such as fuzzies and bg are pocket nappies like pp said, the inner layer of waterproof pul prevents the wee wicking out, you just need to stuff them with he absorbent inserts of choice and that is them ready. What pocket nappies do you have?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 pm

fluffycabbage wrote:
JanX wrote:do you mean the fuzzi bunz nappies? if so then they don't need a wrap, they are a pocket nappy so once you have stuffed them they are ready to go as they are

but then why do some pockets have the plastic coating and some dont? coz surely plastic is gonna keep the pee in til change time, but the cotton/velour/etc wont surely?......hmmm....... think ive just forgotten everything ive learnt the last week or two :x

All pockets have a hidden PUL layer (the waterproof bit) and the outers vary - polyester, fleece, cotton, minkee etc. :wink: Cotton outer pockets aren't great as they tend to wick but all other outers should be fine.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:41 pm

riiiiiiiiight! gotcha :wink: :hohoho:
Ive got fuzzis, BGv2, HO, BBOS, funky nappy, HH, something else i cant remember :giggle: oh and of course WNSS :mrgreen:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)