hf1

What wrap is this?

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

What wrap is this?

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:30 am

i bought a wrap from someone on here a while ago and want to find out what make it is as i works for alesha perfectly with never any leaks day or nighttime! which is a rarity as she a funny shape so most dont suit her!

it is Pul lined with fleece outter in a cowprint design, aplix fastening and under the applix there is a little black label with the letters BB and a pic of a pawprint?

can anyone help please?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: What wrap is this?

Postby clothmama » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 am

Sounds like a Bear Behinds to me but not seen one in real life so not 100%! Hope some one else can confirm!

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 am

Yes, it is definitely a Bear Behinds. I think E is selling some things on the buy and sell forum here but she is also selling the business too.

My avatar
bearbehinds
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bearbehinds » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi

Yes, definitely a Bear Behinds, although perhaps before my time! Glad it is such a big success!

I am selling the business, but maybe if I get it sold you will be able to get an order in for some more from the new owner! :wink:

I am selling a pre-loved fleece wrap in the classified section (that's two layers of fleece with no PUL - nice for night time) - not sure if I'm allowed to tell you that! :hohoho:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Ah! shame your selling the buisness i think the wrap i have is fab! xxx

thanks for leting me know i will keep looking fo some aplix ones now! xxx

Return to Wraps (pilchers)