hf1

Weenotion Wraps

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Weenotion Wraps

Postby Sally » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:36 am

Does anyone know if I can return my WN wraps have just recieved my first order of gorgous wraps but I don't like the fit they are too poofy for me for day time use I think,

I have emailed them but they haven't got back to me yet they are lovely and i'm sure they will have no problems selling them i just prefer the more slinky fit! if anyone has returned stuff pls let me know?

Thanks Sally

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Weenotion Wraps

Postby emmalala » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 am

not sure many of us have returned anything back there :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:41 am

When did you email them? If it was in the last couple of days then I'd wait a while longer for a response. If it was longer, I'd send another email as it may have not reached them. I've always had fabulous customer service from Suzanne and Margaret and although I've never returned anything myself I'm pretty sure they accept returns on most items if they're unworn. Have a look on their website for their returns policy.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 am

emmalala wrote:not sure many of us have returned anything back there :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: Me neither. :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 am

I know i'm probably the exception to the rule! i am keeping my personalised one lol! tooo pretty!
there return policy is a bit wooly one says return within 7 days one says if they are not faulty and have been made to ur request tough basicly! lol!
Would be happy to swap for their pockets or AI2!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:52 am

If you can't return them I'm sure you won't have any problems selling them on anyway. :wink:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 am

yeah, what louise said, they'll be fighting for them on here! i guess you have a girl so i'm out of luck but pretty sure you'll make your money back on here.

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:58 am

princessliana wrote:I know i'm probably the exception to the rule! i am keeping my personalised one lol! tooo pretty!
there return policy is a bit wooly one says return within 7 days one says if they are not faulty and have been made to ur request tough basicly! lol!

Wee Notions returns policy is strictly in keeping with Distance Selling Regulations. You can cancel an order anytime within 7 days (starting the day after the goods arrive) and return it for a full refund as long as it is not a custom item. If you had the wraps made from you own material, or they are personalised with your child's name, for example, then you can't return them unless they are faulty.

Suzanne's customer service is second to none, and I'm sure she will do her best to help.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Thank you so much for that I will get them packaged up and sent back! and put the pennies towards one size or snide snap as they look much more slim fitting but if anyone thinks they are not please tell me know before I make another mistake lol! :oops:

Sally

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)