Question about UD Minkee wrap

My avatar
cvdbout
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Question about UD Minkee wrap

Postby cvdbout » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi there,

We've been using a poppered UD wrap for a few weeks now, on and off. On and off because it irritates DS in the leg, and we're finding it hard to get a good fit on him.

I ordered an aplix minkee wrap to see if we could get a better fit with that in the sale a few weeks back and it came today. There was one huge difference I noticed between this and the poppered version - this one has a layer of fabric on the inside, whereas the one we had originally just had the PUL showing on the inside.

Is that normal for them both to be different? The reason the first one irritated DS is that the PUL stuck to his skin, and since we only use it on night nappies, would be stuck there for some time. Not sure if this one is better yet as we didn;t have any night nappies dry for him tonight. I thought the only difference between them would be one was poppers the other aplix?

My avatar
cvdbout
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Question about UD Minkee wrap

Postby cvdbout » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:41 am

just incase anyone cares in the future, turns out the popper one was made by someone who keeps the PUL showing, the aplix one made by someone who doesn't, so we were just very unlucky with the first one. cant im too happy about not being given the choice to start with, or the fact that there is obviously no 'set' way of doing it, too late now though.

Return to Wraps (pilchers)