New Wacky Wrap patterns?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

New Wacky Wrap patterns?

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:45 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows when they will or if they will be bringing out a new range. I loved the spider and recycle print they used to have my tractor one is pretty cute but not keen on the dog and would quite like another for summer. Anyone heard any goss' :?: :?: :?:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:21 pm

No, but new patterns would be great. I have the fairy ones.......but maybe I need some more.......not

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:36 pm

I've decided to be proactive and I've emailed them asking what the story is!!! 8) Will keep you posted!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:47 pm

good for you. I've heard about loads of different rumours this week, I wonder where they all come from?

motherease doing bamboo one-size (and maybe microfibre too, can'tr remember) and tots stopping rainbow tots. something else but can't remember now,

Ali

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:57 pm

ooooooohhhh, where did you hear those rumours from??? I suppose you might get told things a bit early with being an agent?

Re motherease, tbh I think they need to bring their collection up to date a bit more really. Re Tots Bots I think that would be a real shame (saying that not sure I'd buy another one, would get a coloured bamboozle instead, maybe everyone is doing that?). Was gutted when I bought my 1st size 2 bamboozle and a week later they brought out the colour ones!!!!

Might go have a nosey on the sites to see if I can find anything out!

Return to Wraps (pilchers)