Funky Rikki style wraps?

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Funky Rikki style wraps?

Postby Cyrillia » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Hey All,

Looking to pick your collective brains as I'm looking for some funky Rikki-style wraps that will fit over WNNL's. All suggestions welcome, although at the moment we're using PUL. :D

Sarah
x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Funky Rikki style wraps?

Postby Annette » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:19 pm

How about Nature Babies wraps, they do a velcro version that has leg gussets and they have some nice patterns, my fave has always been the orange flowers.

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Thanks. Can I ask, all the pics I've ever seen of Nature Babies wraps makes them look plastic - what is the outer of the wrap made of? Is it fabric finish? (if that makes sense!) I've had a look, but can't seem to find the information - it just states they're PUL.

Sarah
x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Its printed PUL so is slightly shiny. Cotton outer wraps aren't very reliable as a lot of people get wicking with them.

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:47 pm

I thought that's what they were - you could see they slightly shone in each of the photos - thanks.

Sarah
x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:55 pm

They're nice IRL. :wink:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:08 am

Thanks - maybe I'll give them a try! I have a UD in large popper fastening coming, and a Tykie Diapers custom on order. Maybe I'll order a Nature Babies and give one a twirl! I'm still experimenting with finding a good wrap for us so will give anything a try! :D

Sarah
x

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:19 am

How about a Blueberry wrap? They're minkee on the outside (doesn't wick), PUL inner and aplix fastening. I have a medium one in Pnk Camo which 'just' fits over a medium WNNL.

I've just had a look and they're on offer at Babykind: http://www.babykind.co.uk/blueberryminkywrapsorder.php

My avatar
fimc
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby fimc » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:51 pm

becsom wrote:How about a Blueberry wrap? They're minkee on the outside (doesn't wick), PUL inner and aplix fastening. I have a medium one in Pnk Camo which 'just' fits over a medium WNNL.

I've just had a look and they're on offer at Babykind: http://www.babykind.co.uk/blueberryminkywrapsorder.php

Darn you! I was doing so well at not spending :roll: :wink:

Return to Wraps (pilchers)