hf1

Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh

Postby twinkletot » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Why oh why when I find a wrap that works something happens to stop them working for us? I finally found a bombproof wrap to work for my heavy wetting ds (nappy elite) and he grew and now that I have to stretch them he is crying as the elastic is diggin in and leaving very sore dents in his legs :( . So I am completely back to square 1 again. I am currently trying some UD wraps and BB again but today ds wicked onto the outer minkee. It also left red marks whichever setting I had the leg snaps done on :-? It is getting rather frustrating now for me.
I have tried ME, Imse Vimse and similar but ds wets through the wraps far too easily so they are out.
I have a couple of WN that i will try out tomorrow to see how we go, FC they will work or I just won't know what to do.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me in case the WN don't work out either. I really need a PUL. Have thought about wool but dp won't go for it and it is getting a little too close to possible PT to start shelling out for it now tbh.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:00 pm

If we use pul I mainly use ME on Blake, but we do have some of these that have just arrived pre-loved (we haven't tried them yet)

http://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatal ... ACSSS.html

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Oooooo that looks promising! Will you let me know how well they work when you have tried them out please?

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 pm

I'll try them 2moro & let you know!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:03 pm

He has had a stacinator one on today and it has been reliable and a nice comfortable fit. They are well worth a try!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Thank you :) . I think I shall be getting one to try then when some funds come my way :giggle: .

Return to Wraps (pilchers)