hf1

Wrap to go over tots bots bamboozles??

My avatar
mozscrafton
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Wrap to go over tots bots bamboozles??

Postby mozscrafton » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:24 pm

I hve 2 tots bots wraps (both aplix) to go over the bamboozles but i'm not that keen on them! i like that the bamboozle is quite trim, but the wrap seems to make it quite chunky around the middle? maybe it's cos of the aplix fastening, would something that doesn't fasten at the front be better?? any suggestions :-?

My avatar
nettyrice
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Wrap to go over tots bots bamboozles??

Postby nettyrice » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi, Bamboozles are our main day nappies and I use either Nature Babies poppered wraps which give a nice slim fit or if it's naptime then Motherease airflows which are really good for not leaking!
Netty x

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:02 pm

I use motherease on Oscars bamboozles, we hate our tots bots wraps.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Motherease airflow, Upsy daisy side snap or possibly Wee Notions.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:08 pm

We use mainly bamboozles and hate the tots wraps, they wick something rotten :evil: . The wrap I like best is the motherease airflow. I also used to like naturebabies wraps, but they aren't working as well now for us (not sure if it's cos they're getting old, or whether it's to do with DS becoming a heavy wetter). We also love wool over our bamboozles :D

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:23 pm

motherease airflow, we were recommended these and they never (so far :lol: )leak and fit well, we have some tot bots wraps and they dont fit as well, i think you're right about the front fastener bit

My avatar
ChristinePlush
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ChristinePlush » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:21 am

Imse Vimse wraps also give a lovely trim fit and seem to perform well, the Soft wrap is PUL, they also make wool and cotton wraps.

Mother-ease are great but if you prefer velcro you may find the Rikki a bit bulkier than you wanted. I was a big Air Flow fan when mine were tiny.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:30 am

Motherease airflow are great , but if you want something a bit more showy I found that Blueberry wraps also work :D

Return to Wraps (pilchers)