hf1

What's your favourite wrap?

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

What's your favourite wrap?

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:55 pm

We have 3 tots bots an 1 Wee notion wrap but I'm getting bored lol so want some new ones!

I might try fleece ones again, not sure.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:58 pm

My Wee Notions ones are easily the best wraps I've tried - I have yet to find one to beat them!

I do like my wool too - works really well during the day as well as at night...

I've got a couple of fleece wraps but only use them at night - the tots ones and I've got a nature babies fleece wrap too that has PUL leg gussets and that is okay but HUGE at the front still...
They're okay but definately not good for daytime for us...

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:07 pm

I have an extensive load of wraps - for daytime I like my nature babies and small tots and for nighttime the motherease airflow. Don't get bright bots ones - colourful but not that good. The wacky wraps look good, but are too bulky for winter. Wool is really handy - trousers and a wrap all in one. Little lambs are good but boring - was wondering if you could fabric paint them.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:48 pm

I like the swaddlebees PUL one which I used briefly before we potty trained.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:07 pm

I would say go for Wee Notions or Nature Babies every time. Motherease are our kinda workhorse wraps which we often sent to nursery as they are incredibly reliable but very very boring :roll:

If I was going to buy a new wrap I would get a minki wee notions wrap, maybe with some embroidery :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:18 pm

You see even though I love my WN wrap and it is very reliable, Erin has thunder thighs and they seem a bit tight round the leg... they're not tight round Erin's waist just her fat legs.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:32 pm

My fave wraps would have to be my popolino popo, it's just a lovely fit over the nappies and a nice high rise compared to the tots bots; and also my imse vimse organic wrap with teddy bears, just for prettiness (even though it's getting a little small nowadays :( ).

When I first started using the cloth nappies I quite liked the tots bots wraps, mainly because I knew nothing else; but now that I've tried a few different ones I think they're terrible. They wick after very little time and don't fit very well. The fleece tots bots wraps are nice though.

Hope that makes sense, yet again I seem to have rambled :lol: :oops:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:39 pm

Wacka wacka wacky wraps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:21 am

depends!

Motherease for reliability but boring to look at!

Wee notions to look and and very reliable but not as reliable as motherease (maybe suzanne will make you a custom sized oneif you ask reeeaaallly nicely!!)

tots fleece wraps have done us alright overnight but again, boring :roll:

Recently got a wool couche cover and liking that so far too! nice fit, works well, looks cute! :wink:

Nature babies are sooo cute, good fit, trim and fab prints, not the most reliable though, def a daytime wrap!

jan x

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)