Postby Mareth » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:28 am

Ooh Jan, love the new pic!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:32 pm

I just got a bumkins wrap and its really good, we've had some problems with leaks and wicking but all day today Phebie hasn't had any, and it even got wet (phebie tipping the water bottle upside down) and it dried in no time.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:24 pm

sugar peas wool wraps...great, very very reliable, and yummy and soft and slim

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:28 pm

I could not live without Motherease Airflows. They are the best wraps. Just wish they were prettier.

I love my weenotions wraps too. We have the same problem as Hannah with the thighs. Lockie is skinny but still on the last popper on the thigh in these.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:58 pm

kt24 wrote:I love my weenotions wraps too. We have the same problem as Hannah with the thighs. Lockie is skinny but still on the last popper on the thigh in these.

So glad you said that, I was beginning to wonder if it was just Erin with thunder thighs lol!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:58 pm

Isabelle is on the last popper on her thighs too - and last on the waist usually - and that's in a large, trouble is I can't help but feel that the next size up would just be ginormous on her!

And there's no way she's 35lbs!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:11 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Isabelle is on the last popper on her thighs too - and last on the waist usually - and that's in a large, trouble is I can't help but feel that the next size up would just be ginormous on her!

And there's no way she's 35lbs!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think at this age though, they start growing up and putting on weight that way rather than getting chubbier iykwim. So I think you're right the next size up would be HUGE!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:37 am

PUL ones would be weenotions (Evie too is on last popper in thighs and she hasn't got particularly chunky thighs either :? ). We only have one WN wrap left and even that is for sale (if anyone wants it!!) as we are veering towards wool now. The WN pul one though as been super super reliable for us.

Got few longies and 1x pair of wool capri pants. Got one wool wrap which is a sugar peas one and like Shevi has said it is the most wonderful wrap, i love it. I am awaiting a wool A12 which hoping arrives today, that is a wool wrap and snapped in booster i think!!! :lol: Can't wait to try it.

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:12 am

Motherease Air Flows all the way here. I'm getting the best fit with those and never have leaks or wicking unless the nursery has forgotten to tuck all the nappy in the wrap.

PreviousNext

Return to Wraps (pilchers)