hf1

Anyone heard of Finn wraps?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Anyone heard of Finn wraps?

Postby Mareth » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:32 pm

Has anyone heard of these wraps? I've seen them on amazon and they're pretty cheap but I've never heard of them and don't know if they're any good.

Cheers

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:11 pm

Are they Junior Joy Finn wraps??

if so then I found them to be a false economy!

they are plain white, velcro and are lovely and soft, however the first 4 I bought went all discoloured and lost their waterproofness (is that even a word?? lol) after only 3 or 4 washed so I returned them,

The replacements didn't discolour but weren't very waterproof either and we constantly got damp patches on ds's bum!

They were the first wraps I bought for ds and used them over terry squares back before I had any clue about any other nappies :lol:

jan x

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:12 pm

a bit rubbish then lol!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:22 pm

LOL Fair enough Jan, that's a fairly honest appraisal.

I think it is Junior Joy, but being amazon it doesn't always give the most detailed info. I'll not waste my money in that case. Thanks

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:41 pm

lol!

nowt like honesty!! so they say!!!

I bought them because they were cheap! and I found out why! although another online friend of mine has used them quite successfully!! I would put the money towards something more reliable though!

jan x

My avatar
Chell
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Chell » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:55 pm

They are reduced in the sale on http://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/ I only noticed them as my DS is called Finn. :lol:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:01 pm

If they are Junior Joy ones, I had some and they worked fine for me. They did discolour a little on the inside but they never leaked. :D

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:18 pm

i had a couple. i only sold them on cos they were boring but found they worked brilliantly. i even used mine overnight with no problems.

jackie x

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:30 pm

I've used them on ds and dd (only as newborns) and they were fine but like others have said they did go discoloured quickly (a kind of pinky colour), do'nt wate your money if they are for an older baby though!

Return to Wraps (pilchers)