hf1

Fleece wraps

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Fleece wraps

Postby twinkletot » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Any suggestions for good ones for overnight? Ds has been using WN fleece so far and they work great but he is getting red burn type marks on his legs where the lastin bit sits :( . This morning is the worst I have seen in a while and I have to give in and get soemthing new :x .

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Fleece wraps

Postby victoriaw » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:18 pm

I love Tot Bots fleece wraps, I think that is the only one I trust overnight, although I do use others for daytime use.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:27 pm

our UD fleece wrap leaves big red marks on Dawnie's legs too, even though it's as loose as it can possibly be really. I use fleece soakers that I made myself normally. They dont have any elastic in so they don't leave marks.

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Jamling » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:54 pm

I love the Dancing Bears fleece soakers, no red marks, loads of room for night nappies. As far as I know there's only one supplier in the UK http://nappymania.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=159I have 3 for Jamie now and use them every night, wish I'd found them earlier. Maybe not as pretty as some as they're just plain colours but other than that they are great .. infact ashamed :oops: to admit it but I think they're better than wool .... and I do love wool soakers.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Blake has worn his new snugglebots fleece soaker overnight successfully last night :wine:

stacinator are thick fleece and great, both of mine also wear WN and UD fleece wraps with no red marks in the morning so a soaker could be the way to go for you to avoid red marks

we used to have tots fleece wraps but they are thinner fleece and less reliable imo

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:13 pm

We love Monster fluff soakers. They work fab over night and leave no marks. They look really comfy! :)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Thanks ladies :) . I am off shopping now :wine: :giggle: .

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Return to Wraps (pilchers)