hf1

Which wrap?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Which wrap?

Postby Shaunie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:54 pm

I am new to fitteds & wraps so just trying a couple out at the minute. I have a tots bots bots sz2 PUL wrap but to get this snug around the legs, I have to pull it too tight around the waist which leaves nasty red marks :( I'd love to try fleece but have heard they are not good for day use.

Any suggestions?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Which wrap?

Postby Annette » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 pm

I always really liked Motherease wraps, not pretty but always a great fit on my los. Or Nature Babies wraps.

Is your Tots wrap poppered? Could you put the waist on a different popper setting to the legs iygwim, so the waist is looser than the legs?

You can use fleece in the day but it can have a tendancy to wick if they are left in a confined position - like sitting in highchair or carseat.

The other option is to try wool

My avatar
susanjayneh
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby susanjayneh » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:00 pm

I tried the Tots fleece wrap reluctantly and wished I'd switched a long time ago. I found them totally reliable, lovely and soft - let alone how velvety they look. Can't recommend them more :D

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:06 pm

I would suggest Motherease or fleece - nice soft cuffs. Would gof or popper air rikas so you get a good fit on legs and tummy.

Vickix

Return to Wraps (pilchers)