hf1

XS WeeNotion wraps

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: XS WeeNotion wraps

Postby flutterby » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Hmmmm, Grace was quite small wasn't she, 6lb something? I really don't know, I'd like a really nice teeny wrap for the early days, but will be gutted if I got a lovely XS one and it never fitted, I guess I could wait until the growth scans, but from what I've heard lately I'm not sure I'd believe them anyway, maybe 1 XS and 2 S

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Id get 1 XS, maybe from the classifieds, plenty of time to grab a bargain :) We only had Smalls and Amber was 6lbs 9oz when she was born (full term) and we couldnt use our cloth for 2 weeks as all the smalls were too big (we used tots and little lamb) so id probably get an XS to be on the safe side :wink: and it can always be a little keepsake afterwards!

DD is 10months now and in Large WN wraps now lol they go through everything soo fast :roll: Enjoy your newborn fluff shopping. I cant wait until i get to do that :babyroll: think it will be a while yet :cry:

Sarah xxx

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Poppy was 7lb6oz at birth and the XS was a perfect neat fit on her, the small was to big for quite a while on her.

They fitted until she was about 10lb and had i known i would have bought some with embroidery on..

This is her at a week old modelling her pink cuddlesoft one (which is the first one she ever wore at about an hour old). :D

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:48 pm

What a cute pic! I guess it all boils down to how big your LO is likely to be; Jasmine was 8.13lb at birth and hit 10lb exactly a month later so we would barely have got any use out of an XS.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:05 am

Well that's it Frances, they'd have lasted Jak about a week if they fitted at all, but probably would have lasted Summer 2-3 months as she was such a lil dot, might get one really nice embroidered one, and use it as a first wrap, that way it can be a keepsake and won't really matter if it doesn't last long.

Poppy and Grace were both such beautiful babies

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:09 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww another gorgeous pic!!!!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Awwww gorgeous!

I'd definately go with getting one - but only one probably...

The small did fit straight away at 6lbs8oz but it did look pretty huge on her... But within a week or two she was more comfortably into the smalls which lasted her until (just about) she was about 12lbs I *think*...

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:50 pm

WSS! I think we are going to get 1, a special one. Then a few Smalls etc. Going to be getting some woollies aswell like you, so i wouldnt imagine you'd need many x

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)