hf1

How many??

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

How many??

Postby flutterby » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 pm

I'll be using mainly fitteds and wraps on bump, and this is not something I'm well educated on as jak needed his wrap changing with every nappy.

I have about 25 fitteds for bump, and maybe 10 pockets/aios.

So far wrap wise I have an xs wn, an xs me, a s me, 2 s bbs, and a s bummis. So 2 xs and 4 s, do I need many more??

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: How many??

Postby tanya » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:40 pm

I have 3 xs and 5 small. Like you, I really don't know how many I need. All the ones I've got were cheap anyway, so it's not like I've spent a fortune on them.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:47 pm

I had 1xs and 5s and we always had enough.we don't have enough larges tho but found the other day they dry in 10 mins in my dryer.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:53 pm

I had 4xs and 6 small and this was plenty...as Ali said they dry really fast anyway if you do run short :)

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:20 pm

I had about 5 and that was fine but we use pockets too,

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:23 pm

We had 8 small ME Rikki / Little Lamb wraps for Ben which worked well for us, meant there was never a chance of running out. The good thing about wraps is that of course you can use them all day if they don't get dirty but if you do find yourself with 8 poo leaks in a day - they are really quick to wash and dry :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:24 pm

I want to get at least 2 more WNs so should have plenty then by the sounds of it!

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 pm

We managed with 2 small LL's, a small motherease rikki and a small poppolini(didn't need any xs as she was 9lb 11oz). We didn't get many poo leaks at all in the first few weeks so that was usually enough and if we were running short could quickly hand wash one and it's be dry after 30 minutes on an airer.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 pm

I had 3... 1 S WN and 2 S ME and did fine. Washed everyday as you do at the start and never had any issues. S never leaked out of her nappy anyway so the wraps were always clean.

If i had another baby i would have a couple of XS too as the S were a bit baggy at the start.

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)