hf1

Fit of WN XS Wrap

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Fit of WN XS Wrap

Postby clarge » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 am

WN site states up to 8lb and small is 8-10lb, I have an XS and it looks much bigger than that, and the small looks huge, like it would fit way beyond 10lb. I have never used wraps, at all, so have no experience. What would you suggest? I want this for baby's first nappies.

Ta ladies... C x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Fit of WN XS Wrap

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 pm

My small 'just' still fitted at about 12lbs but it was very very trim and quite tight by then...
They are designed to be generous over a nappy though the waist and legs are snug to avoid leakage but means they're fantastic over e.g. terries and other bulky nappies...

If you'd like a trimmer wrap try motherease rikkis :)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Fit of WN XS Wrap

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:09 pm

clarge wrote:WN site states up to 8lb and small is 8-10lb, I have an XS and it looks much bigger than that, and the small looks huge, like it would fit way beyond 10lb. I have never used wraps, at all, so have no experience. What would you suggest? I want this for baby's first nappies.

Ta ladies... C x

I have 2 of these and Rufus is now well over 10lb and they are still fitting over TB's & LL's but he is on the last poppers.
They won't last a huge amount of time imho but worth it as apart from an XS rikki & a size 0 TB all the other wraps I had were huge on him until he hit 10lb. He has a WN wrap in S and he's on the tightest poppers on that one.

HTH's!

Return to Wraps (pilchers)