hf1

Getting fleece skirties/soakers on

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Getting fleece skirties/soakers on

Postby ebonina » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:39 am

Obviously I was being too defeatist :oops: I've just put it on R and it wasn't much of a struggle if I pick her up by the waistband and jiggle. So thanks ladies. :D I'll put some pics up later.

juboo752 wrote:You might find going up a size would help (the medium is quite small maybe a large would fit better) :wink: :D Or interlock skirtie might be a better option as it has the stretch of woollies :-?
Maybe the additional layer in the soaker of the skirtie isn't nessassary and we could do away with it and that would make a wee bit more stretchier :-? We are always open to suggestions in improving products :wink: :D

We'll be more than happy to help to get it right for you :wink:

I don't think it is the size, just her hips to waist ratio, the large would be too big as once on the medium is a great fit. I think the skirtie is fabulous as it is, I use tights over it so the additional layer of fleece gives me extra confidence it will work.

And stop tempting me with interlock! :evil: :giggle:
Last edited by ebonina on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:02 am

we jiggle here as well.
I got Gracie's second skirtie made slightly higher in the rise and it is much better.
One thing though, does any one else find that fleece skirties rise up at the back??

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 am

Kirstyh wrote:we jiggle here as well.
I got Gracie's second skirtie made slightly higher in the rise and it is much better.
One thing though, does any one else find that fleece skirties rise up at the back??

Good idea about the rise as the large would be too large everywhere else. And yes the skirt is longer at the front, but it does have to go over the bulk of the nappy at the back so maybe that is why.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 pm

ebonina wrote:

Good idea about the rise as the large would be too large everywhere else. And yes the skirt is longer at the front, but it does have to go over the bulk of the nappy at the back so maybe that is why.

Yay so glad its working out :wine: It does take a bit getting used to fleece i think and sorry for tempting you :giggle:

What we could do is make the back slightly longer on the skirt to accommodate the big bum because at the moment the skirt is the same length all the way around which makes it look nicer when off but when on the length looks slightly longer at the front iyswim Would love to hear comment on this :wink:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm

oo that sounds good julie. willing big bummed tester here :hohoho: thats dawn, not me ;)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:46 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:oo that sounds good julie. willing big bummed tester here :hohoho: thats dawn, not me ;)

Liar, after the pic you posted of Dawns skirtie we all know full well you will be testing :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
dawnsmummy wrote:oo that sounds good julie. willing big bummed tester here :hohoho: thats dawn, not me ;)

Liar, after the pic you posted of Dawns skirtie we all know full well you will be testing :wink: :hohoho:

I've been found out :hohoho:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:42 pm

the only fleece soaker we have got i don't like love tha pattern its a snugglebots pirates one but i can't stand getting it on :( so it hardly gets used

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 am

babyjjbaby wrote:the only fleece soaker we have got i don't like love tha pattern its a snugglebots pirates one but i can't stand getting it on :( so it hardly gets used

Sell it!, Personally i'd sell something on if i didn't love the print and order something i did like :wink: :giggle: We've also got something different in the pipeline for those that need help getting fleece soakers on :wink: :D

PreviousNext

Return to Wraps (pilchers)