hf1

washing weenotions wraps

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

washing weenotions wraps

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:34 pm

I know this is fairly disgusting, but we love our brand new finding nemo with dory weenotions wrap. It was put on yesterday (thats thursday :roll: ) morning about 8am and it lasted the whole day, covered night nappy (we were out so it was quick change into night nappy while asleep) and its still on now.

It looks so so lovely, I don't want to take it off - it doesn't smell and we have had no poo leaks, so it's really not dirty at all is it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing it will be taken off tonight before bath and then I will do a darkish load of clothes washing to put it in and have it dry to show off on Sunday at church and inlaws.

I still haven't taken a pic though - next week I WILL be taking photos of Ben in his nappies / wraps etc.

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I only wash mine when they start to smell :oops: :oops: :oops:

Remember you can always wipe the pul on the inside too rather than washing the whole thing :D

Glad you like it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:53 pm

may be just an airing over night would do then :wink:

Can you tell we like it :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:11 pm

WeeNotions wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I only wash mine when they start to smell :oops: :oops: :oops:

Me too!

I have the same wrap for Ryan and we love it too, he wants to wear it all the time! He has informed me that he wants a cars one now too! :D

Louise

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:20 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:I have the same wrap for Ryan and we love it too, he wants to wear it all the time! He has informed me that he wants a cars one now too! :D

I hadn't thought as far ahead as Ben deciding on his own fluffy post :lol:

My avatar
Jandy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jandy » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:32 pm

I have a Lucy's Hope Chest wrap I bought from Lady Moonlight which I confess doesn't get washed as much as it should do!
Jane

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Oh yes, he is very particular about which nappy he wears! At the moment he is favouring his weenotions pockets and wraps, which is fine, but if they're all wet/dirty or in the wash he has a huge temper tantrum!!! I am also under instruction to find him a Thomas the Tank Engine nappy or wrap too!!! :D

Louise

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:Oh yes, he is very particular about which nappy he wears! At the moment he is favouring his weenotions pockets and wraps, which is fine, but if they're all wet/dirty or in the wash he has a huge temper tantrum!!! I am also under instruction to find him a Thomas the Tank Engine nappy or wrap too!!! :D

Louise

ooooo now that would be fabulous!!!! We love Thomas here!

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:52 pm

Now I am wondering whether I might have seen one on Puddlepants?

Next

Return to Wraps (pilchers)