Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Wrap help!

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:43 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
paintedclaws wrote:Aww Zoe, i think Rufus needs a Gymboree DnF set! :wink:

lol :giggle: I can't find a way to contact Tami ... I have written on her FB page but no response yet.
Am thinking as we need wraps I could get 2 out of a Gymbo ... have seen a cute one with little ships on :mrgreen:

Tami has custom slots on her site for wraps and fitteds atm. :wink: Or you could email her tami @ dunk n fluff . com (without the spaces).

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 pm

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:52 pm

I have a wanted up for a BB Blue Camo, we had 2 small ones & they were lovely ... found them a bit high cut on the legs over some things though ... are the larger sizes the same?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Louise wrote:
zoeyboo wrote:

lol :giggle: I can't find a way to contact Tami ... I have written on her FB page but no response yet.
Am thinking as we need wraps I could get 2 out of a Gymbo ... have seen a cute one with little ships on :mrgreen:

Tami has custom slots on her site for wraps and fitteds atm. :wink: Or you could email her tami @ dunk n fluff . com (without the spaces).

Thank-you :mrgreen: Am going to email her now :mrgreen:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Louise wrote:
zoeyboo wrote:

Just emailed Tami ... Thank-you both :hug: :hug:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:10 pm

We have finally done it ... ordered 2 wraps from Tami ! :mrgreen: She is getting a blanket from Gymboree's website that I saw to make them from :mrgreen: Very excited ! ! !

We also recieved 2 thirsties wraps in the post today ... am trying it this afternoon and it seems fab, lovely colours! We got bright blue and storm cloud

Previous

Return to Wraps (pilchers)