hf1

DnF wrap question and Thirsties duo

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

DnF wrap question and Thirsties duo

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 am

While I am slowly overhauling our fitteds stash I would like a couple of nice wraps to go over our boring fitteds. I haven't got the budget for wool and don't like fleece during the day as I like nappies and wraps to be quite slim fitting. I like the prints on thirsties duo wraps but am struggling to find them in stock anywhere does anyone have any ideas where I can order them in the uk? Failing that can anyone recommend a good US stockist?

I would also like to try a DnF PUL wrap with our DnF's when they arrive but have never seen the difference between the applix and poppers - has anyone got one or the other? Or any links to images so I can see the difference. Plus are they reliable?

Thanks

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: DnF wrap question and Thirsties duo

Postby sjm » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:06 am

I havent used the ones you mentioned but cant rate my blueberry pul wrap enough and its btp fab cute wrap
sarah

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:16 am

Kittykins are expecting the prints in this week sometime hun so keep checking their site. :wink:

Have a look in Tami's gallery, there might be some pics of wraps there.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 am

Louise wrote:Kittykins are expecting the prints in this week sometime hun so keep checking their site. :wink:

Brilliant thanks - will keep checking kittykins!

Has anyone ever tried the DnF wraps? I found loads of images in Tami's gallery but would like to hear from someone thats tried one before I order!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:40 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:
Louise wrote:Kittykins are expecting the prints in this week sometime hun so keep checking their site. :wink:

Brilliant thanks - will keep checking kittykins!

Has anyone ever tried the DnF wraps? I found loads of images in Tami's gallery but would like to hear from someone thats tried one before I order!

I do stock thristies but not the duo wraps. I'd be happy to add some to any orders for you though - just let me know if you want something. :wink:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Caroline wrote:I do stock thristies but not the duo wraps. I'd be happy to add some to any orders for you though - just let me know if you want something.

Thanks hun - both boy prints are instock at kittykins now so ordered them. I did check your site first though :) - if I like them I will probably want some of the plain colours xx

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 pm

I have both the DnF wraps & the Duo wraps ... both are fab and we've got rid of all our other wraps now.
Kittykins are getting more stock in soon! :D

The DnF wraps are so soft & lovely the bindings are extra wide so much kinder on little thighs ... can't recommend them highly enough

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

zoeyboo wrote:I have both the DnF wraps & the Duo wraps ... both are fab and we've got rid of all our other wraps now.
Kittykins are getting more stock in soon!

They are in now - just ordered the 2 boyish print ones :wine:

DnF is next on my hitlist but need more paypal first :(

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Here are Rufus' DnF ... they are in Tami's gallery but this is them on
They are made from a Gymbo Blanket that Tami sourced for me.

I have both the Boy prints & Meadow in Sz2 Duo, the blackbird especially is lush, much nicer irl, you can't really see the little blackbirds on the stock photos. We also have Storm Cloud & Ocean Blue in Sz 1 which we are selling as too small now, but will re-buy as they are lovely colours!

Return to Wraps (pilchers)